Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton & Comparative QB Stats...
(09-29-2015, 12:16 PM)djs7685 Wrote: It's not "literally just the playoffs". Stop saying that. He has had very bad regular season games as well that have brought his overall ratios and statistics down. If his problem was "just the playoffs", he wouldn't be a career 85 rating QB through 4 seasons.

This isn't about what side anybody is on, it's just laying out the facts instead of flat out lying about them like you're doing. He's playing excellent football right now, but we can't pretend his issues were "only" the playoffs before.

I completely agree. It looks like a different guy out there, and that's a very good thing from what we've seen thus far. I'm cautiously optimistic as well about both Andy and this team as a whole. If they can go out there and beat some of the other good teams coming up, I'll be able to proceed with less caution for the rest of the year.

Well, we are Bengals fans, so caution is part of our DNA. We might go all in when they're hoisting the Lombardi. Might...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton & Comparative QB Stats... - McC - 09-29-2015, 12:19 PM