Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre Season Schedule and Times Announced
(06-06-2019, 01:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Other issue is why do season ticket holders have to pay full price for preseason games? Why do I pay to watch guys who will never play in a real NFL game while starters are very limited with snaps?

Agreed.  Especially that week four dog* where we always play Indy.  They have a hell of a nerve charging full price for that.  

*My apologies to dogs everywhere for the comparison.

(06-06-2019, 07:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes, because people who work to afford season tickets have to work on Friday. I did the same thing when I had them. It gave people and kids a chance to go cheap because there was no way I can go when I have to get up early and drive 100 miles north to get home. Actually, most of the time I gave them away, and sometimes that was hard to do. Plus, it's tough to find a DD on a Thursday night. LOL 

That's what I don't get: opting for Thursdays nights.  I get that every team plays the last game on that Thursday before Labor Day, so there's no getting out of that.  But why would you do it otherwise?  That August 22 game is a good example.  The Reds aren't at home after Wednesday, August 21, so Friday night and Saturday night are wide open.  But, they go with Thursday night.  Bet that will cut the attendance by a good 25%, and the concessions revenue along with it.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pre Season Schedule and Times Announced - Awful Llama - 06-06-2019, 09:37 PM