Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati ranked 7th best football city by MSN
(09-30-2015, 11:44 AM)YoungThundercat Wrote: Quote function isn't working for me, but to @XenoMorph's comment on "can't show loyalty having success":

Not trying to provoke anything, but didn't we struggle to sell out a home PLAYOFF game back in "13? Doesn't seem like we handled the success with much vigor either.

like i said people are still bitter and holding onto the past instead of imbracing the present.

We sold out like 8 straight years when palmer was here with little success.... Now that we are an even better and more successful team its harder to sell out.

Part of that is probly just the price.. parking food booze and then the tickets. I make decent money but im lucky if i get to go to 1 game a year.

Add in the fact that as technology has grown its almost a better experience at home especially in bad weather.

I love to go to games it will probly take some post season success to have the place full to bursting again although that wasnt an issue in the palmer era.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati ranked 7th best football city by MSN - XenoMorph - 09-30-2015, 01:19 PM