Poll: What Is Your Realistic Expectations From Bengals In 2019?
Nothing But Playoffs
Mold and build this team into a contender
other(Explain)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realistic Expectations From Bengals In 2019
(09-05-2019, 07:27 PM)McC Wrote: I don't think people really thought that ML was horrible at all.  More like he was spent, worn out, beaten down, with a healthy dose of having fallen behind much of the rest of the league.

Pretty much. I think he was coaching when he didn't want to coach anymore. As far as the poll, I think this team has the capability to go 10-6. But I voted to see an improvement. We have a new playbook with new coaches, so their work is definitely cut out for them to achieve my prediction. I won't judge ZT too harshly on the outcome of this season unless it's just god awful because back to my previous thought, if ML didn't want to be here and achieved 6 wins last year, then I would expect nothing less of ZT this year with mostly the same players.

I guess we will see, but I feel very strongly about these guys this year. I think when the year is over, we will look back and actually have a reason to be excited for the next year, or, we could just win it all this year. I would be ok with that.  Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Realistic Expectations From Bengals In 2019 - HarleyDog - 09-05-2019, 07:40 PM