Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fiery Taylor Asks Bengals To Stay Connected
This team has huge flaws. We know where they are. OL & LB, primarily. We all knew that going into the season. I hoped that they'd play above their talent level. But I'm not surprised that they haven't. And I'm not disappointed. I give ZT credit. He has them fighting hard, but we're just not that good.

John Miller stinks. Bobby Hart stinks. Andre Smith stinks. Hell, Billy Price isn't even that good. We have to be able to run the ball if we expect to win any games. Obviously, we can't do that behind this line, and Dalton's pressured on nearly every pass play.

On defense, we're terrible stopping misdirection or anything on the edges. That's because we're slow at LB. I'm not talking about only slow in terms of physical speed, but slow to read and react. San Fran exposed us, and Buffalo could have run up a big score had they stuck to the misdirections and the outside run game. We've shown no signs of being able to stop those types of plays.

Given the weaknesses of our LBs and Oline, we might get lucky and win 2 or 3 games this year. Maybe. But it won't be Zack Taylor's fault.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Dre K. sucks.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fiery Taylor Asks Bengals To Stay Connected - BURROWorBUST - 09-23-2019, 02:49 AM