Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Never Let Them See You Sweat!
Marvin Lewis's greatest speech (Hard Knocks episode #4):

"This is a long ass season. This is a grind. And you can't give up the ball, you can't miss tackles, you can't step out of bounds, you can't have penalties, you can't field punts on the 1-yard line. Some of you wonder why you don't play and start. It's because you don't make tackles on interceptions. It's because you don't know who to block. So you better make up your mind what you are going to do. It's your football team. Find a way to fix it! Reach down inside and be a -ucking pro! This is what happens in the NFL if let a team hang around with you, they beat your ass every time. Just letting them hang around, and giving the football back. Just keep letting them convert 3rd downs. That's what happens, you get beat. And this is what it feels like. I don't like this feeling. I can't stand it. And you know when I got this feeling? Yesterday morning when I got guys dragging on the gosh dang field again. Get on the field and be ready to go! Because God Dammit we're going to be going on all cylinders... with or without you. And I mean that."
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Never Let Them See You Sweat! - CKwi88 - 09-23-2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Never Let Them See You Sweat! - psychdoctor - 09-23-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: Never Let Them See You Sweat! - Brimey - 09-24-2019, 03:04 PM