Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The issue of the "difficult schedule" argument
(10-05-2015, 12:17 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: NFL schedule strength is the most overrated thing out there.

The NFL is a league that literally can shift power in a year.  Injuries happen.  Luck happens.  The draft has more of an immediate impact in the NFL than any other sport.  You also have players that improve and decline, which becomes much more evident and impactful in the NFL.

You take wins when you can get them and you don't take any team for granted.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This

The hardest thing to do in the NFL is win on the road and beat teams you are supposed to beat. Many fans forget every team can beat you, they are pro players and pro coaches.

I see many teams progress as the year goes on and so get worse. I believe both the Chargers and the Chiefs will end up with winning records even though one od 1-3. The Chiefs schedule has been brutal thus far and face it, they let one slip away against Denver and could easilt be 2-2.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The issue of the "difficult schedule" argument - Luvnit2 - 10-05-2015, 12:23 PM