Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The issue of the "difficult schedule" argument
in my opinion, we haven't touched the "hard" part of our schedule yet..we've played three AFCW opponents and one AFCN opponent (although it was in their building).

one thing I know about this team and my own personal health, stay as level as possible...they won big games, they had great win streaks, they have bad losses, they have losing streaks..just like any other team.

the hardest part of our schedule (no matter the opponent) is those night games..those national televised games...those are the ones that will be the true measuring stick for this team.  Andy Dalton-led Bengals teams..have beaten them all, they even have a few bright spots in night games...but I want to see this team under the lights on national TV..I want to see if there is reason to truly buy into this team.

I am happy with 4-0 record, but as a Bengals fan (especially since Dalton-Green era began) I have learned to waiver my expectations to measure them where our weakest spots are and that is primetime games or those MUST win games.

Bengals have been excellent in September since AD-AG came here.  Lets see what we get going forward..we have taken care of what we needed to so far, but its the NFL..anything can happen.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The issue of the "difficult schedule" argument - rungiorun25 - 10-05-2015, 01:44 PM