Poll: Would You Be Done With The Bengals If Brown Rehired Marvin Lewis as HC in 2020?
Yes- Put a fork in it
No- I will always hold out for hope
Ummmmmm Ya Got Any Gum?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You Lose Your Mind If Brown Fired Taylor After This Season And Rehired Marvin?
(10-01-2019, 03:53 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Taylor is a terrible playcaller. The scheme isn't good.

With Marvin, we absolutely would have atleast 1 win now. Maybe 2.

Coaching is a big problem here. But, not the only problem. We atleast had semi-competent position coaches under Marvin.

Hard to argue. The position coaches seemed like atrocious hires when they happened, now it’s more than obvious that is the case. I’m not sure how much of it is on Zac. I get the feeling Tobin/The Brown Family went the cheap/lazy route and forced these position coaches on Zac.

Granted we all knew none of them were their first, second, third or fourth choices. Maybe they were all desperation hires (the Turner hire was just plain freaking stupid), but there’s no excuse for hiring these clueless nitwits.

Zac very well may be in over his head as a head coach, but I’m not willing to throw in the towel on him yet. He’s surrounded by a horrible coaching staff, numerous injuries to his roster, subpar starters in general, a QB who is mentally broken, need I go on?

The play calling on offense has been laughable. When they were down 24, they called plays like they were up 24. Completely mind-boggling. And Zac is allegedly calling the offense? If that’s really the case then we’re in worse shape than I feared. If not, then moving on from Callahan (and Turner and Anarumo) after the season should be a no-brainer (they should all be gone during the BYE Week imo). If zac is a part of the problem, then he needs to kick rocks as well
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would You Lose Your Mind If Brown Fired Taylor After This Season And Rehired Marvin? - Pat5775 - 10-02-2019, 01:27 AM