Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stat about Seattle's D since Chancellor's return
(10-08-2015, 10:27 PM)Bengal Ben Wrote: All I can say is I can't wait to see this Bengals offense take on a Super Bowl caliber defense. If the Bengals offense can succeed in scoring points, the season is looking bright. I want to see what Jeremy Hill can do against Seattle's D. Will Eifert be effective? Can Gio gash them for a couple huge runs? How will A.J do against their secondary?

I live near Seattle. This is the game I have been waiting for the last four years to watch. Yes CINCY creamed them in 2011 in Daltons rookie season (I was at the game), yet all the Seattle fans regurgitate the same thing..."it wasn't the same team that we have today." This game, I think, is one of the most important games this season. Bengals beat them and its a statement to their fans and the entire NFL.

Plus who am I kidding...I want bragging rights for another 4 years...hehe

"We can get it done...yet more importantly...we've got to get it done."  --Marty Schottenheimer

This is one of the things I need to see to truly believe there is something different from this team.  Success against a Superbowl caliber team (especially that defense).

Another would be not melting down when things go wrong.

One I already saw.  Many thing about the Raven game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stat about Seattle's D since Chancellor's return - Penn - 10-08-2015, 11:27 PM