Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordy Glenn - Full Participant in Practice...yet Questionable vs Baltimore
(11-08-2019, 06:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I started a thread earlier this week about how the two most important positions to help a rookie QB would be #1WR (Green) and LT (Glenn).  I was hoping they would both be ready so we could see what Finley could really do.

Glenn isn't great, but he is better than what we have been running out there at LT.

I stated somewhere else this actually makes evaluating Finley a little more clear in comparison to Dalton. The variables surrounding them will be as close as they probably can be. 

On the flip side its really irritating that this team can't get players on the field. Especially on a winless team that needs all the help they can get. As a player I would NOT want to be known for being on an 0-16 team. Apparently these guys would rather use it as an excuse for not going out and doing the job they're paid millions to do. To each his own I guess. Pride in your team has generally never really been a Bengals value for many.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cordy Glenn - Full Participant in Practice...yet Questionable vs Baltimore - R3stangs - 11-08-2019, 06:26 PM