Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stat about Seattle's D since Chancellor's return
(10-09-2015, 11:27 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: KC has talent... they will move the ball on you.

Oh, I'm hearing you.  They racked up an astounding 330 yards on Houston.  They followed that up with an impressive 299 yards against Denver.  What did they do against Green Bay?  326.

Your right, they will move the ball on the defense of the team I cheer for to a soft 461 yards.  I should just let Fresno B convince everyone this was an acceptable performance.  After all, KC punted once and turned the ball over once more (some would say that wasn't a fumble so you could claim they were held to 2 punts) and the game clock ran out on the other drive.  Nah, no one can say the clock did a better job because it held that "talented" offense to not score again.

Nope.  We don't need to be concerned with the defensive performance that allowed KC to move form 22 in the league in offensive yards to 14.

After all, KC didn't find the end zone (which they have struggled to do for nearly a year now).

Okay Xeno, Fresno is right.  Satisfied?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stat about Seattle's D since Chancellor's return - Penn - 10-09-2015, 11:08 PM