Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor now Tied with Marvin Lewis
(11-18-2019, 12:25 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I'd take B all day every day and twice on Sunday.

I see people saying "Put Dalton back in" after these two objectively disastrous starts by Finley. I don't see the  upside to that. I get that people just want to root for a winner, but our chances of being a winner sooner go up exponentially if we actually have an elite QB for the first time in nearly a decade.

I agree important now to get players experience as nothing to lose and great chance to evaluate the bottom of the roster prior to the free agency and draft in 2020.

I think they should just make Dalton inactive and Jake active as well, that way if Finley is injured, then Jake gets experience and AD can relax and get ready to tell the Bengals to shove it after  the season (Dalton will do it in a nice way, but he will likely never play for Bengals in 2020). I don't blame him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor now Tied with Marvin Lewis - Luvnit2 - 11-18-2019, 12:33 PM