Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob Trumpy Impressed by Taylor
(11-19-2019, 08:58 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I may be the only one on this board but I’m not really concerned about ZT. I still think he can be a great coach.

If you want to argue, don’t bother replying to me. I’m not getting into it, I know how you all get. Not going there. I’ll just leave this post here and we can revisit in 3-4 years. Feel free to tell me you told me so then.

I agree with you, too soon to tell.  Marvin Lewis presided over bad drafts ever since Zim and Gruden left.  Too many busts, under achievers and medical issues over too many years.  I thought Marvin Lewis became 5 day old fish years and years ago, when he finally left the team was a shambles.  Not all his fault, but he owns a big piece.

Now ZT has those problems plus star vets declining in skills and have now limited to little trade value.  ZT is in a total gut and rebuild phase once this season is over.  Add to his burden is a ownership group that would causes many problems instead of solving them.   Too me if he has those guys playing up to their abilities at game 16, he's got promise as a HC.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bob Trumpy Impressed by Taylor - Au165 - 11-20-2019, 10:01 AM
RE: Bob Trumpy Impressed by Taylor - J24 - 11-19-2019, 06:52 PM
RE: Bob Trumpy Impressed by Taylor - bengals1969 - 11-20-2019, 03:22 PM