Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Speculation that Dalton Starts Next Week
(11-24-2019, 08:07 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: If I'm Andy and Taylor told or asked me to start next week, I'd tell him to go get pumped. No way I'd risk a potential injury when I'm not too far from finally punching my ticket out of this shithole.

3 games isn't much, but it is getting close to time to throwing in the towel on Finley. I think this should also show people just how bad this team really is. There are a couple of bright spots here and there, but we're about 40 players short of being a real NFL team. I'd give Finley next week at most and then hand the ball to Dolegala. What's the worst that could happen? He doesn't win either? Big deal.

This ship was sinking no matter who the captain was. Dalton is a solid QB - not a miracle worker - so what we saw from him this year was pretty rough, but nothing compared to how bad Finley looks. What we're seeing out of Finley is what a really bad QB looks like on a bad team. If we don't vastly improve this roster in the offseason, we'll be setting Joe Burrow up for failure.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speculation that Dalton Starts Next Week - Shake n Blake - 11-24-2019, 08:17 PM