Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals should be putting up a front for Chase Young
(12-27-2019, 12:50 AM)JSR18 Wrote: WhoDey2

I understand the advantages of having Joe Burrow. Let's face reality though. MB and the Fam aren't going to do ALL that it takes to make Burrows successful. They're going to kick the kid into the deep end and hope like hell he can swim, or plan B, hope ZT can teach him to swim once he hits the water.

TBS, take Chase Young #1OA (instantly makes opposing QBs start thinking: Dunlap, Hubbard and now Young, F$&!)
Top of round 2 take your QB (my choice is Jalen Hurts, simply because he may be able to use his running ability which seems to be where the league is trending) I know Hurts is no Lamar Jackson, but if things break down maybe he gets a 1st down with his legs. OR take the best available QB or whoever is "Zac's guy".

From there, start filling in holes, because We all KNOW the Clown family are absolute head-shaking imbeciles when it comes to Free Agency. In fact, they don't even realize that if used correctly, Free Agency would enhance the amount of almighty $$$ they are chasing...

I love this philosophy.

Don't take Burrow because the Bengals wont build a team around him... Take Jalen Hurts who isnt even half as good!

It's a common trend in Jungle Noise.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals should be putting up a front for Chase Young - Synric - 12-27-2019, 12:56 AM