Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals should be putting up a front for Chase Young
(12-27-2019, 12:56 AM)Synric Wrote: I love this philosophy.

Don't take Burrow because the Bengals wont build a team around him... Take Jalen Hurts who isnt even half as good!

It's a common trend in Jungle Noise.
First of all, thank you for attacking my post. Did you read it or just skim the part about Burrow?

The post is my opinion. Opinions are not right or wrong. We all are entitled to our opinions. I know you are a 100% Joe Burrow guy. I firmly believe that Joe Burrow will be the Bengals #1OA pick. TBS, I never said anywhere I wasn't. I just understand that this team needs a lot more than Burrow.

Do you really think that Burrow is going to come here and everything gets fixed because the team has a very good Heisman winning QB?

Did you get the part about kicking him into the deep end of the pool and hope he can swim or at least ZT can teach him to swim once he's in the pool? Think about that for a minute.

If the Clown family doesn't use top tier Free Agents and hit home runs with every pick after Burrow. Unfortunately, you and I and everybody else is going to see a shell of the QB he is this year.

I really don't want to see Burrow go through a repeat of this season...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals should be putting up a front for Chase Young - JSR18 - 12-27-2019, 05:30 PM