Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals hire Steve Jackson as new CB's coach
(01-20-2020, 05:19 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: The bold is EXACTLY what I have been preaching.

Kevin Byard, LaRon Landry as well.

Michael Griffin put up great numbers in Tennessee too.

Yeah, because the safeties on these teams are the sole cause for poor pass yardage, right?

Stop it; why is everyone hoping for the sexy pick? Like what was written above, we have no clue how these moves will impact our teams, so denouncing them at this point, is simply talking out of your ass, period.

Last year, everyone was up in arms because, "we got a bunch of coaches that are terrible and have no experience." We just hired a former 2 time (for 7 years or was it more?) college HEAD Coach and someone who has been coaching in the NFL since 2001.

Just ride it out and see how things go.

I get it, no one likes to hear the negativity about a new guy. People reacted the same way when I trashed Teryl Austin's resume. Anarumo, etc.

I wasn't saying this guy was 100% responsible for these rankings, but he was a part of those staffs. It isn't about wanting a "sexy" pick or a "name" or any other slight you want to throw to marginalize my opinion. I want coaches who have been part of success in the NFL. It's not complicated.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals hire Steve Jackson as new CB's coach - Shake n Blake - 01-20-2020, 05:30 PM