Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals hire Steve Jackson as new CB's coach
(01-20-2020, 05:41 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: It's not about negativity, it's about an unknown; we have no clue how they'll perform.

Most people didn't argue Austin, but DID take a wait and see approach; why can't it be done now?

As for Lou, he got the D playing significantly better in the second half of the season, barring the Bmore game, keeping the yards down quite a bit.

There will be a definite improvement in the D this year, new coaches or not, I feel.

Jackson's S track record is VERY good, thus I will tear those rankings apart as much as possible, since they are absolutely not indicative of his units or performance as a whole.

Last year, we were 30/32nd in yards/point given up, but I would've still wanted Jacob Burney around, as the Dline played very well last year on the whole. See where I'm going?

I'm not saying you have to be positive, Shake, but to say he's mediocre because the teams he was on were mediocre, isn't fair.

You mean Eason, Burney wasn't here last year Truck.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals hire Steve Jackson as new CB's coach - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-20-2020, 05:49 PM