Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton Opened A Restaurant Near Me!
(01-30-2020, 07:31 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Looks like a spinoff of Zaxby's, a Christian based chicken tenders chain, here in the South.  However, the font of the menu and marketing seems to put me in mind of Chick-Fil-A, another Christian based chicken sandwich chain, popular here in the South.  I often bring home Zaxby's for game day snacks, as they're open on Sunday, as Chick-Fil-A is not, but it is tough doing battle with a place crowded with dressed up folks fresh out of Church.

If I had to guess, one of those chains decided to create a new franchise in the Midwest.  It's common knowledge that Andy and his wife are devout Christians, so I could easily see Andy being an investor in several stores of a new franchise.

Yes and in Chick-Fil-A uses cows in their ads that drop the "Eat More Chicken" slogan.

[Image: th?id=OIP.2DighC5PzPWgR0m628U1rwHaGD&pid...=184&h=151]

What would be comical is if someone opened a restaurant called Holy Cow that uses chickens in their ads to push "Eat More Beef".

Not sure if they'd get sued for the parody, but it would be kinda funny.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton Opened A Restaurant Near Me! - BengalsRocker - 01-30-2020, 08:37 PM