Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Chance Dalton & Green are Gone In 2020.
(03-01-2020, 04:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I've been pretty open about my opinion, that they should sign him to a 3 year deal, one that would likely have him to retire as a Bengal.

I'm likely in the minority with this opinion, but I really believe that he can return to form, and play with renewed enthusiasm in a new-look Bengals system.  Maybe you don't want him catching 90+ passes/year and wearing him down to the point of being susceptible to injury.  Maybe spread the ball around a bit more, make the RBs a more prolific part of the passing offense.

Use AJ for the deadly weapon that he is, rather than as a "sure handed" security blanket taking hit after hit.

Yeah, I feel the same now. Just always wanted the deal to take into account the fact he hasn't played in 24 straight games.

I think with Burrow coming in it should really help out AJ cause of the accuracy Burrow has. Burrow also liked to use his RB's
in the passing game often at LSU and I was constantly wondering last season why Taylor wasn't using Mixon specifically more
often in the passing game, especially with AJ and Ross being injured.

Need to spread the ball around more as you say to keep AJ, Ross and Eifert healthy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good Chance Dalton & Green are Gone In 2020. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-01-2020, 05:24 PM