Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Dre K really worth much in trade?
(03-03-2020, 09:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Who do you think would be on our radar? Slay is out of the question.

I am on the bubble with cutting Kirkpatrick still. I understand Sunset, Jason and Hammerstripes thoughts here.

Might want to wait for next year to cut Dre, I just don't see some solid Corner here. 

Dre is bad at tackling and is not a good cover Corner. He tries hard, I will give him this and he is better than Webb.

I don't think Slay is out, I think it comes down to how bad does Detroit want him gone. We saw Bouye go for a mid round 4th, if Detroit will take pick 65 for Slay sign me up.

I think Chris Harris on a two year deal would be a good move especially since he prefers to play out of the slot but can play outside. I kind of guess he will want to play for a contender though as his career is towards the end. 

If we are looking at second tier options a guy like Bradley Roby could be had after a solid year in Houston or maybe a another step down in Logan Ryan out of TEN. 

I think we add a CB in the draft either way so a veteran option is more likely a stop gap for a year, or maybe two, for Phillips and the rookie to get ready to go.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Dre K really worth much in trade? - Au165 - 03-04-2020, 09:10 AM