Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals #1 Pick QB Comparison Palmer versus Burrow
(03-06-2020, 06:48 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I disagree that Carson wasn't going to get the opportunity.  AJ Green was drafted the year Carson left.  Zimmer was already there building the defense.  The five consecutive years of going to the playoffs was coming.  Mike Brown was building up the team, but Carson left.  I'm no fan of Mike Brown, but we obviously went to the playoffs five straight years after Carson left, and he may have made a difference. 

I agree Bonnie

How did a rookie QB take a 4 win team the previous year to the playoffs? CP was experienced, they gave him a huge weapon in AJ Green, yet he bolted. We know what happened next, the Bengals went from last place to 1st place with a rookie QB making CP look like the problem, thus why I think he was upset the Bengals had immediate success and is pissy about it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals #1 Pick QB Comparison Palmer versus Burrow - Luvnit2 - 03-06-2020, 10:35 AM