Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teams with multiple picks in Rd 2-3
(03-06-2020, 05:23 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: You make good points. But, you seem to be nothing at all for FA? And, the Bengals are trying to make their #1 QB feel at ease that they will protect their investment; and, the Bengals are going through a horrible PR problem nationally as everyone knows. With Dalton Traded, Cordy Traded or waived, and Dre Traded or waived, the Bengals will have about 80Mill to spend. You can't just supplement this team with 7 Draft picks. They will have to fork out some money on a proven FA OLineman and/or LB or CB in order to get this team going in the right direction.

For the money, I hope we can pull away Whit back to us again from the Rams who will only have 15 Mill to spend in FA. There's no one I trust more than him to be a Leader and mentor for Jonah and a Rookie QB. After a 2 year contract, move him directly over to be a coach if he desires to go that direction.

I'm for 8+ draft picks - getting a good one for Dalton is paramount for shortening the rebuild.

The Bengals can afford to re-sign some of their own guys, still eat some of Dalton's salary and have money left over to invest in free agency.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teams with multiple picks in Rd 2-3 - TJHoushmandzadeh's Shiny Shoes - 03-06-2020, 06:15 PM