Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's first Mock 2020...
(03-11-2020, 08:52 PM)Crowe Wrote: I like it overall. I'm a big fan of Deguara and think he could be a great target for Burrow. Don't know much about Aiyuk, but have seen him all over from second to third, to fifth round. What's the word on this kid?

Runyan would be nice depth along with Bartch, add them to Jonah, Fred and Bobby and we might actually have a good setup at tackle. 

I'm hoping we can get some draft picks for Dalton, Price, and maybe a couple of others. I would love to see us double dip at LB and WR. Adding a guy like KJ Hill would be a great compliment to this draft. What are you thoughts on adding a LB as I did not see one in your mock?

Aiyuk is 6'1" is extremely fast and is great after the catch. He is a good Returner as well and just a playmaker. I have seen him 
mentioned in the first round. Think Ceedee Lamb 2.0. Agreed on the OT's with this draft our O-line would be deep and we would
have a great competition at RT which is what we need to push whoever to be great on this side and we would have insurance on 
either side.

I am not going to add in the picks for something that hasn't happened yet. I will add them later, as I said at the beginning this is
assuming we take care of LB and Guard in FA. Probably 2 LB's and Glasgow. Just for the fun of it, say Trevathan and Kwiatkoski 
to go along with Glasgow at Guard in Free Agency. Also a CB like Bradley Roby.

We can do all this once we get rid of Dalton, Glenn and Kirkpatrick's salary. All three of these guys will be gone after Kirkpatrick 
said he is selling his Bengal gear today on twitter, frees up a lot of dough for these moves.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nate's first Mock 2020... - Okeana - 03-11-2020, 11:47 AM
RE: Nate's first Mock 2020... - Schmitbuck - 03-10-2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock 2020... - sandwedge - 03-11-2020, 01:09 AM
RE: Nate's first Mock 2020... - Crowe - 03-11-2020, 08:52 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock 2020... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-11-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Nate's first Mock 2020... - JerseyDD09 - 03-12-2020, 02:10 AM