MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
My, "I really don't know much about this," mock
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My, "I really don't know much about this," mock
I don't really follow a lot of college football and don't do a lot of reading about draft prospects.  I am certainly no expert so this isn't really a serious attempt.  But I'm bored so figured I would do one.  I used TDN predictive board for mine.

1.  Joe Burrow, QB, LSU
2. Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma
3. Isaiah Wilson, OT, Georgia
4. Hunter Bryant, TE, Washington
5. Ben Bredeson, IOL, Michigan
6. Lamar Jackson, CB, Nebraska
7. Tyrie Cleveland, WR, Florida

I started with the obvious with Joe and picked Murray number 2 because of the need at LB.  Then went to what could possibly build around Burrow on offense in the middle rounds.  I was hoping to snag Thaddeus Moss at number 4 to give Burrow a TE he already worked with but he was gone so I just picked the best TE that was still available according to TDN.  Yeah I l know another Washington TE but maybe the second time is a charm Big Grin.  For number 6 I went with Lamar Jackson simply because I thought it would be funny to hear the announcers say Lamar Jackson intercepted Lamar Jackson in games against the Ravens.   At number 7 I picked Tyrie Cleveland because TDN said he is basically a vertical depth player.  Maybe he is a hidden gem for a last round selection?

Again, I don't know much when it comes to doing mocks and basically just went by what TDN said and players I thought the Bengals could use based on the TDN draft profile.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
My, "I really don't know much about this," mock - George Cantstandya - 03-23-2020, 11:58 AM