Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Bengals QB Evaluates Burrow
(03-28-2020, 01:13 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: You do realize that players get better in their career as they learn and grow and develop, right? In my mind what happened is towards the end of last year things started clicking for Burrow. He gained confidence and chemistry with his team and his place on it. Then going into this year he just blossomed.

He might not have been the guy at OSU because of injury getting in the way, bc OSU made the wrong call, or because he wasnt ready yet. Regardless of why, he grew and evolved as a player.

All these arguments about why only do we see it this year? Well, i think those arguments fail to account for players that get better as they learn and grow. Theres a lot of players that are the same/similar as a senior as they were as a sophomore. Burrow doesnt seem like one of those players; He seems like a player committed to learning and growing. Thats the kind of player i want.

Great post. Athletes careers are not static. Especially college kids. Simple as that. There were obviously many factors that went into Burrow’s crazy season, but he himself deserves the majority of the credit. He was the one out there on the field balling out all season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Bengals QB Evaluates Burrow - Nicomo Cosca - 03-28-2020, 01:30 PM