Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Joe Burrow Impacts Every Room
(04-25-2020, 05:27 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Boomer believes Burrow's personality will lead to an uptick in intensity for the organization. His personality is infectuous much like many NFL greats. Looking forward to watching players improve under Joe's influence.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/boomer-esiason-on-joe-burrow-hes-got-a-bigger-personality-than-carson-palmer/ar-BB13a6Qh

"I think it's great for (the Bengals). I think there's gonna be definitely an uptick in intensity I would believe. -- But when you have a significant personality - like when Andrew Luck first walked into the Colts' locker room or Ben Roethlisberger walking into Pittsburgh, Aaron Rodgers when he finally took over for Brett Favre - those are the personalities that you want. And I think Joe Burrow definitely has that personality. He's got a bigger personality than Carson Palmer which is what I think this franchise needs right now.

I agree with what Boomer is saying here and this is why I believe that Burrow is the perfect choice to lead this team into a new culture. Players feed off the energy of their teammates, especially those who hold positions of leadership. I get a sense that Joe Burrow is a bit more fanatical about winning than the average bear. I think his teammates will take that cue and try to match his energy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow Impacts Every Room - Synric - 04-25-2020, 02:55 PM
RE: Joe Burrow Impacts Every Room - 'E' - 04-25-2020, 08:07 PM
RE: Joe Burrow Impacts Every Room - sloSTI - 04-25-2020, 06:15 PM