Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals haven't beat a team with a winning record
(10-19-2015, 10:20 AM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Every win in the NFL is something to "write home about".  This isn't college football.  The Bengals don't need style points to get in the playoffs.  They need wins.  We've faced some pretty good defenses and made them all look silly for the most part.  
Frankly, I don't worry about the steelers. They have problems that other teams can't exploit. How in the world does AZ lose to a team who's playing with their 3rd string QB?

I had this discussion this a.m. with a work colleague from PA. He believes every steeler player is great, regardless. I told him their biggest weakness is Tomlin. He's using the very last vestiges of what Cowher built. After that, it's full rebuild time. Ben is getting hurt more. Teams will be keying him if/when he comes back (another rumor surfaced he may be done for the season).

Relying on Bell makes them one dimensional. Carson always had this "thing" about facing the steelers. It must be a mental thing from '05.

I think the Bengals have a real good chance to sweep the division again this season.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals haven't beat a team with a winning record - Graphicguy - 10-19-2015, 10:22 AM