Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famous people from your (small) hometown
(07-10-2020, 08:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: When I think of Xenia, all I can think of is, "The Tornado!" I was only 7 when this happened, but I still remember it all over the news and fearing that it could happen here. Of course, I've seen some episodes on TV from people explaining how it was so calm before the tornado hit. Ironically, everytime it stormed, then the sun came out and it was dead calm, people feared for the worse. The calm before the storm.

That was 6 months before I was born. It wiped out half the neighborhood I grew up in, and my earliest memories are of construction sites. So of course we heard about it all the time. So I grew up afraid of them. Fast forward to memorial day 2019, and I finally had the pleasure of having a big one rip right past my house... I always knew one would come for me eventually. A month or so ago I was also caught on 71 south of Columbus with a small one somewhere near me.

But yes... They're amazingly calm right after them too. Last year I could "All clear" over and over again from WPAFB. A few minutes before all you heard was the sound of a freight train, and power lines exploding.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Famous people from your (small) hometown - jason - 07-10-2020, 09:49 PM