Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PBS Guidelines for fans attendance
(07-13-2020, 12:10 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: For the most part, we are actually at a bit of an interesting point here as we had this completely under control but due to some poor practices in our quarantine hotels we have cases rising again here. One state is getting around 200 cases a day and it has spread to another state which had its first real increase in a couple of months. 14 cases today, so hopefully we can get this back under control. We already have one state back in lockdown.

Here in USA, I've discovered trying to discuss wearing masks or distancing with football fans is an effort in futility.   Mentioning the NFL may have to go to no fans in stands if needed and TV Only as other sports,  footballers act like you just burned the flag.   I've been watching Bengals since 1968, and if they can play some or all of the season, great.   My Dayton Flyers basketball only lost 2 games, both in overtime, one was #1 Kansas.  Best Dayton team I've ever seen. Obi Toppin will be an NBA STAR, but rest of Dayton was good also.  No NCAA Tournament and Dayton was loaded with best team ever.  Reds now have a good team but still waiting for them to play.  So not sure how things go with NEW DEY BENGALS.  Only thing I do know is discussing masks or distancing with USA football fans is an effort in futility.  Still, GO BENGALS.  Block and Protect the drafted Super Star QB as in Longest Yard Mean Machine movie.  Protect the Super Star. GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PBS Guidelines for fans attendance - kevin - 07-13-2020, 03:55 PM