Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oakley's design for possible new face shields
(07-13-2020, 09:02 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I think at this point, a lot of it also has to do with what they can get the players to agree to wear. As a few players have already said, they're not going to want to wear something that's suffocating. Even if they find something that they think can work fairly well medically, they have to make sure the players can breathe as well. I'm not sure both things are possible when you consider how physical and hands on the NFL game is.

I don't really feel sorry for the players that don't want to be limited by a visor.  I don't even know if they know what suffocating means.  Maybe they should try running a few miles in a gas mask before they judge between what is slightly uncomfortable and suffocating.  I don't mean to judge as I have never worn a football helmet with a full visor, but I think the airflow would be much better.   I think the players using the term suffocating might be exaggerating a bit to get their way.

Mostly I don't care at this point. If they don't want to do what is best then cancel the season. I'm over it and don't even care if they play this year as much as I wanted to see the first season with Burrow. There is much more important at stake than the damn NFL and what the players think they should be able to do or not do.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oakley's design for possible new face shields - George Cantstandya - 07-13-2020, 09:21 PM