Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Ray Maualuga In NKY?
(08-08-2020, 02:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not sure if Ray is in town, but I’m interested in hearing more about your “corner waving deal”
Here's the news story on it and here's the Facebook group dedicated to it!

Here's the description:
Quote:I'm a people person and I normally "talk" to everyone I can find! I went to the gym almost daily, I'd roll to local restaurants to eat lunch and dinner a lot, and then I'd roll to Wings & Rings at night to hang out and watch sports.

Given all that, this quarantine KILLED me! I "talk" to people on Facebook, text a lot of people, and I am in group chats with my good friends in an app, but it's just not the same as person-to-person interaction. 
I started seeing all of the people becoming unemployed and depressed, so I figured maybe I'd roll out onto the corner of Turkeyfoot and College Park one night to wave at cars to see if I could make some people smile and just to get some interaction with people!
All things considered, it is kind of weird to see a young guy in a wheelchair on the side of the road waving, so I wasn't sure how it would go, but, the first night that I did it, it BLEW UP!
So many people waved back, smiled at me, rolled down the window to say (or yell) hi, or even stopped by to say hi, that I decided to go back out the next night! 
The news has done a story on me waving to cars and I have received a lot of messages about it, and so has my family!
I decided to start this page about it where people can comment, post any pictures, see pictures of themselves, or anything else!
Everyone needs to keep smiling!

It has developed into blowing kisses (and still waving some) and people (mostly woman or high school/college girls) getting into kill wars with me!

Hilarious

(08-08-2020, 10:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It was probably Peko.

But to determine if it was Rey: Was there a parking meter hooked to the bumper and an underage drunk female in the passenger's seat?

Nah.  Peko drove a big white SUV.  Plus, Peko would have stopped to chat (he stopped a few times when he'd see me out just rolling on the sidewalk, so he definitely would have stopped it he saw me sitting there and waving).

Is Peko back in town?!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Is Ray Maualuga In NKY? - BFritz21 - 08-08-2020, 02:22 AM
RE: Is Ray Maualuga In NKY? - Nicomo Cosca - 08-08-2020, 02:37 AM
RE: Is Ray Maualuga In NKY? - Sled21 - 08-08-2020, 09:53 AM
RE: Is Ray Maualuga In NKY? - bfine32 - 08-08-2020, 10:30 AM
RE: Is Ray Maualuga In NKY? - jason - 08-09-2020, 02:05 PM
RE: Is Ray Maualuga In NKY? - Wes Mantooth - 08-08-2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Is Ray Maualuga In NKY? - Sled21 - 08-09-2020, 01:17 PM
RE: Is Ray Maualuga In NKY? - 804 fan - 08-10-2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Is Ray Maualuga In NKY? - fredtoast - 08-09-2020, 01:59 PM