Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team is starting to remind of the 2000s Bengals
As for Fred supposedly ruining this board, I mean get a grip people. He's a bit of a needler, but there are worse things in life, both IRL and on the internet. Football message boards tend to be salty places, might as well get used to it and go back to real life if it gets on your nerves.

At least he typically backs up his point (a straw man of your point though it may be) with evidence. That's better than many folks around here who make crap up and either don't understand football or don't follow the NFL outside of the Bengals.

It's clear to me that some people like to use this board to cheerlead for the Bengals (when things are going well), or to gripe about them (when things aren't going well). Others like to use this board for debate, and that's the group Fred falls into (and me, which might be why i'm cautiously defending him here). Reminds me of this guy I work with - a major bullshitter type - who likes to launch into a debate when you least expect it. Used to be really annoying, until I realized he just likes debating and doesn't realize that not everybody is in the mood for it (like on a Tuesday morning by the water cooler).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This team is starting to remind of the 2000s Bengals - Geno_Can_Dunk - 08-24-2020, 04:30 PM