MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Military Bros- Dare To Soar Challenge Coin?!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military Bros- Dare To Soar Challenge Coin?!
Alright, so this bro drives by every day in this little black car and always throws up the peace sign out of his sunroof.

I always think he's doing it just to show me love and so that I know he sees me.

Last night, he pulls onto the street that behind where I sit and jogs back up.  I'm obviously glad to see him and chat for a bit.

He tells me that he's ex-military, seeing me always makes his day after a rough day, and a bunch of other compliments.

I'm smiling the entire time and just taking this in because he used to be in the military, meaning that he's a HUGE BOSS!

Then, he hands me this tiny clear case that's labeled "DARE TO SOAR CHALLENGE COIN"!

I'm blown away!  This dude is giving me something that he got from being a bad-ass in the military.

I was so in shock that I didn't take it all-in but I think he said he got it from being a leader or saving someone's life or just being a HUGE MEATDOG!

I have friends that used to be in the military (one was a Blue Angel) and they said that it's just something showing mad respect and you can throw it down at the bar to buy yourself a drink or anyone else a drink!  (They were kind of vague because we're in a group chat and they all kind of said something different  Hilarious )

Does anyone that's been in the military know about it that can fill me in a little bit?!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Military Bros- Dare To Soar Challenge Coin?! - BFritz21 - 08-28-2020, 03:49 PM