Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military Bros- Dare To Soar Challenge Coin?!
(09-02-2020, 09:36 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Who said that this coin doesn't identify the organization by name?  It might have identify the organization by name but it's in a sealed package, and I'm not about to open it yet because it has so much meaning unopened, as do a lot of things.  

The guy told me it was from the military, which so did Harley, Fan, and my military friends, and Fred posted a link with another coin under a similar name trying to "prove" that it wasn't, which he has done similar things in the past..  

He was just trying to discredit something amazing that happened to me, like he has done in the past, which I mentioned.

Meh... Don't let it work you up. If it's from the military it should have a unit, company or battalion emblem on it. It think what Fred found was general recognition coins for whoever wants to purchase one. There are coins for battalions and divisions that people can buy that usually show the regiment, brigade and their motto. Those are basically "pride" coins soldiers can purchase and collect as a memory and small history trail of their service. Probably find them on aafes website. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Military Bros- Dare To Soar Challenge Coin?! - HarleyDog - 09-02-2020, 02:41 PM