Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We'll Learn a Lot Over 5 Days (First Two Games)
I think the most likely scenario is the Bengals get the win in a close game against the Chargers. I simply don't fear Tyrod Taylor and their defense took a huge blow in losing Derwin James.

The Browns game has so many variables. They travel to Baltimore week 1 to play the ratbirds. The Ravens traditionally start very strong and I don't see the same out of the Browns. What makes it toughest for the Bengals is if they win week 1 and travel to a Browns team on a short week coming off an opening day loss (and potentially a big loss) then the Browns will have that "backs against the wall" mentality. The Bengals also looked so slow and beaten up in week 2 last year (how much of that was the travel and black jerseys, I don't know) that I wonder if ZTs idea to have "the healthiest team and the freshest team" backfired a bit as they were super sore after week 1. Though, in all fairness, I can't imagine any team truly being prepared for the rigors of a full games especially this year with no preseason games.

I don't want to give Cleveland any credit for simply having a strong roster of weapons as they STILL have a number of potential issues in the trenches. Just like we will find out a lot about our team's coaches in these first two games, we will see what the Browns have in their new coaching staff.

My bet would be 1-1, but my heart says Burrow will not go down to Baker. If they start 2-0....holy shit. It gives me the chills.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We'll Learn a Lot Over 5 Days (First Two Games) - SHRacerX - 09-04-2020, 10:34 AM