Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If You Want to See the Future Without Upgrades
Its not the same NFL as back then as far as concussions and stuff, but I get it. After watching Burrow get hit 8 times against Cleveland it makes you wonder how much of that he can take. But after watching the last offseason, I dont have any doubts about them addressing team needs. We just had too many last year to address everything in one offseason. We have a young OL that could also improve as the year goes on, it just doesnt seem like it will be enough right now. I think the next offseason they will address the trenches on both sides of the ball. We need a legit pass rushing DE, more depth at DT and obviously OLmen out the wazoo.

Still think Williams and Jordan can and will get better as the season goes on. I would also like to see Billy Price actually play 100% healthy which hasnt happened much. Adeniji may turn into something as well and I hope he starts at RT asap. We may find out that our best combo on the right side is Billy at RG and Adeniji at RT.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If You Want to See the Future Without Upgrades - bengaloo - 09-19-2020, 09:43 AM