Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who gets cut when Tez comes back ?
(10-30-2015, 09:21 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: CJ Uzomah?  You mean the player that will always be known as "the guy who should have been Nick Boyle"?  I doubt they would give up on a 5th rounder so easily given our depth at the TE position vs. a guy like Little.  I hope Alford stays because I think he can be a weapon given his mercurial speed.

I just have very little (no pun intended) faith in Greg Little.  He is very inconsistent and that is not what we need.  Alford has more upside and the potential to develop in to a returner. 

I would put little on the field before Alford... Little was showing an understanding of our playbook and making good catches in the preseason. And has been around the game long enough to know the ropes.

Alford does have a lot of upside.. But potential aint production.

And i think Uzomah would be extremely easy to get onto the Practice Squad the little action he saw in the preseason was highlighted by drops.

Thats not given up on him thats saying he needs more time and hes not gonna play a snap unless we get depleted by injury with Eifert Hewitt Kroft Fisher and Burkhead getting snaps from that spot ahead of him
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who gets cut when Tez comes back ? - XenoMorph - 10-30-2015, 10:27 AM