Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The things I have seen with my own eyes
(10-30-2015, 01:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Na he never kicked my dog. All he did was lead the Bengals to quite possibly the worst 12 year stretch in NFL history (1991-2002) and one of the longest stretches without a playoff win (24+ years). All the while maintaining a smug and dismissive attitude towards unhappy fans and fighting change tooth and nail.

I have no idea why anyone would resent Mike Brown with all the good things Marvin err Mike has done lately.

He's not the best owner and some of the things he's said/done in the past disgusted me at times but I can honestly say I have very little to complain about since 2011. At some point people just sound bitter. The franchise is heading in the right direction after many years of dismay and have already sustained a level of success a large portion of the NFL would be happy to achieve (Not that we should be content.) and yet some fans refuse to move on from the past or even worse deny that Mike Brown deserves any credit for the turn around since Palmer demanded a trade. There will always be another obstacle for Mike Brown to win some fans over.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The things I have seen with my own eyes - CageTheBengal - 10-30-2015, 04:31 PM