Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REPORT: Burfict should be activated Saturday - Play Sunday
(10-30-2015, 07:45 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: Glad you came back to respond, it says a lot about your character.

You are absolutely correct about micro fracture, it's still an unknown for the most part.  But don't underestimate the heart and will of the "individual".  From everything I've read Vontaze Burfict is a special dude, been through some challenging situations just to get to the NFL.  If as some say he is the ultimate competitor, you can't measure his desire and willingness to get back to be great again.  Athletes defy the norms all the time, just look at Adrian Peterson.

Like you I hope he's ready and shocks everyone with his recovery and ultimately puts the Bengals over the top.
I think it's in his favor that he's not some athletic freak.  He relies on instincts, brains, and meanness.  When I heard that he had that surgery I was bummed.  I knew of a bunch of NBA players who had it, and most were never the same.  Then I heard Revis had it.  He seemed to come back fine.  It just seems too soon for Burfict....  But you do have a point. AP was back from that ACL very quickly, and didn't seem to miss a beat.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: REPORT: Burfict should be activated Saturday - Play Sunday - jason - 10-30-2015, 11:04 PM