Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Who gets cut when Tez comes back ?
(10-30-2015, 05:19 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: He shouldn't just turn the play back inside when blocked by a TE. He should end the play. 
It's a zone run. The cut back is always supposed to be there. He shouldn't be negated by a TE that easily. 

Oh look  #1 is back.
It was specific to the game at hand when I originally posted them.
Again, I never said those specific 8 plays. 
His career says he sucks. But hey, whatever . 

Go on more about how formations don't matter when running. 

I don't get it? You are the one saying a guy who is inactive for 7 games, ineffective every other time he plays is going to make the team outta nowhere and get 35 snaps. 

He was in position to make the play. He let the TE prevent that. That's considered a win block by the TE. 
You can't say Thompson got "washed out" then say Hunt did a good job. 
They both lost their blocks there. Make a ***** play. 

In relation to running the football, as we were discussing in the other thread you are referring to? Where the QB is under center presnap: IT DOES NOT MATTER when running the football. You keep saying it does, but have nothing to back that up. Nobody in their right mind would agree with you. Nobody does agree with you. Running the football is running the football regardless if it is out of the shotgun or not. IT DOES NOT MATTER.

It's cute that you bring up stuff from another thread in this one... you know, the one where you slithered out on your belly with no ability to back up what you were saying? I suspect the same end result here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who gets cut when Tez comes back ? - PDub80 - 10-31-2015, 11:13 AM