Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who starts where at LB if Burfict returns?
(11-01-2015, 12:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am going to award Dawson the "Jason Shirley Award" for getting the most love by doing absolutely nothing.

Why are so many fans in love with this guy?

Want to make it clear that I am in no way anti-Dawson.  I liked the pick when we got him, and it is way too early to claim he is not going to develop into a solid starter.

I am just a dismayed as to why he has so many people who think he is so great.  I hope they are all correct because I have been saying for 2 years that our LB corps was weak.  Before last season there were a lot of people in love with Vinny because of one good game against the Ravens in '13, and Lamur was getting a lot of hype from coaches and fans.  This year a lot of people were psyched about signing Hawk on his last legs and drafting Dawson.

At this point I am in favor of keeping Vinny on the field in front of Hawk, Lamur and Dawson.  But nest year we need to take a LB high in the draft if Dawson does not take his game up a level.

LBs are not as crucial to a 4-3 scheme as they are in a 3-4.  But they are still an important part of the defense that we could improve the easiest.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who starts where at LB if Burfict returns? - fredtoast - 11-01-2015, 02:15 PM