Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
I'm Angrier Than I Can Remember With This Team
(11-22-2020, 07:35 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I am a liefelong fan and will be until the day I do but to the OP I agree I am infuriated with this organization and staff. Watching Finley out there in the 2nd half was insufferable and both he/Taylor show us exactly how much Burrow means to this team and he covers up somewhat Taylor’s shortcomings. Taylor needs to go. We need to find a legit backup in the event we would actually be competitive sometime in the near future. That said I will not watch another game this year.

ME 2, and agreed...if at least they had a legit backup aside from weenie arm Finley I might stick around and watch some more games  but after seeing and reminding me of just how horrible Finley is...I wont be watching more of this shit rest of yr. Did anyone notice the look on AJ Greens face after that pass from Finley landed  10 feet from him? It was like "holy crap, I finally got my TD and now back to this clown?" time to shut r down for good! And to think THEY TRADED UP FOR Finley?! I would have been alot more pumped had they sent Dolegala out there but they let him go..so go figure.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Angrier Than I Can Remember With This Team - kalibengal - 11-22-2020, 07:51 PM