Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
I'm Angrier Than I Can Remember With This Team
(11-23-2020, 11:47 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm with you on that, but that's different than being mad. I was mad at Kimo and the Stealers. This is disappointing no doubt, but it's also football and we've all seen it happen and know it can happen on any play at any time with any player with any coach. So, best to just wish Joey well and wish for a speedy 100% recovery and be ready for training camp. I have faith in him that he will kill the rehab and be ready to go. It's not like we lost a shot at the playoffs this year. Get Burrow healthy, get another round of high draft picks in and some more free agents. Get Reader and Waynes back, and go after it again next year.

I think if there's any reason to be truly mad, it's that this coaching staff made the decision to primarily stick with this OL in the offseason rather than address it with more well-known FAs and/or higher draft picks. We knew that the OL was going to not be good again. That's been proven to be true.

What fans will really get mad about is if that decision ends up costing Burrow's career. Too early to determine that yet, but if it does...
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Angrier Than I Can Remember With This Team - ochocincos - 11-23-2020, 11:50 AM