Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor's ridiculous comments about Burrow
(11-23-2020, 11:52 AM)thillan Wrote: Overall, I kinda get where he’s coming from regarding O-line improvement (LOL. Look, we went from horrible to just bad!). But to say stupid comments like, “The ball was out of his hand” is just ridiculous. How does that matter? QBs get hit all of the time after the ball has left. The problem is he’s been hit an insane amount this season, increasing the chances of an injury like this.

God, I’m still sick. Last year was so hard to watch, I don’t know how I can do it again. Especially since we already drafted the exciting player.

All a team can do is improve or get worse. This o line has improved from the disastrous Ravens game going forward. Like the man said, Burrow wasn't sacked in the first half. He's had pretty good protection for the last couple of games. Injuries have made the o line a revolving door. They banked on XFS playing right guard, he got hurt in the first game. The protections were trending upward, not downward. I get it, it's hugely disappointing. I'm 61 and have been a fan since day one, and I was crushed when I watched it. That said, it's football. Players get hurt.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor's ridiculous comments about Burrow - Sled21 - 11-23-2020, 12:19 PM