Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D&H Sports interview with Elise Jesse on Toxic culture
(11-25-2020, 04:03 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I doubt he loses his job regardless but if he wants to save face with players about building a good culture and save face with fans, those two are gone now or at the very least, when the season ends.

This is why I think they'll be forced out AT MINIMUM, when the season ends.

If not forced out, they will be flat-out fired. I can see them bring some position coaches with them as well, though TBH, I don't think all of them have been that bad (Golden, for example).

Wouldn't be surprised to see Ben Martin take over as OL coach, as he's been getting rave reviews since last year as the assistant; whether that's a good move or not, I don't know lol.

(11-25-2020, 04:04 PM)Geno_Can_Dunk Wrote: I don't doubt for a second there are problems with Anarumo and Turner especially. But I think these guys are just adding layers and layers of meaning on top of things that they can't justify. Like saying nobody respects Taylor because of his youth and inexperience. That's just conjecture because we're losing.

For the record, I actually like the puppets. I just think they're giving themselves too much credit in terms of what they know and don't know.

You should see Dadio on Twitter; horrible-take city.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D&H Sports interview with Elise Jesse on Toxic culture - Truck_1_0_1_ - 11-25-2020, 04:14 PM