Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Nice little Kitna story about Chad
(12-02-2020, 01:12 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Not sure if people caught this in the video, but Kitna said his daughter is on the equipment staff on Arizona St, where Chad Johnson Jr. plays.

Well, if you don't know, Marvin Lewis is the Co-Defensive coodinator at ASU.  So you have Kitna's daughter, Chad's son, and Marvin Lewis all at the same place, all walking around the same facilities.

Pretty interesting.  I just picture Marvin telling them stories about their dads and giggling throughout, almost like a loveable older character from a sitcom.

Scene:  (Walking both kids around campus)

"Let me tell me you about the time your daddy made a DB a list (giggle, giggle giggle) Everyone was cracking up.  And your daddy gave a prayer before a game  (gigggle, giggle, giggle) where he prayed at the very end that Chad got to cross another name off that list. (giggle, giggle, giggle, giggle, giggle, giggle, giggle,)

"Tell us more, Uncle Marv!!!"

God I feel old... that amazing 2005 season was 15 years ago. I turned 17 in October of that year. That was almost half my life ago now... unreal
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nice little Kitna story about Chad - Pat5775 - 12-03-2020, 12:07 PM