Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1 step closer... Keep calm..
(12-07-2020, 01:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not trying to be a dick here, but I constantly see this type of comment, and I’m not exactly sure what it’s even supposed to mean? That they physically take the field and play the games? Because I (and plenty of others) have seen the exact opposite. They don’t seem to be “playing for him” at this point. I see absolutely inexcusable efforts on a weekly basis. Plays like Price standing around when Burrow was escaping half a dozen sacks in the Titans game, or Hart playing patty cake with a rusher who then destroyed our QB yesterday, etc. That’s not a talent issue, it’s effort.

Well, you're highlighting turds like Billy Price. 

Bates, Boyd, the young LBs, even the guys on defensive line that suck are still playing hard. Bernard, Higgins, Perine, I mean, I can point to several. Cedric Ogbuehi stood around a bunch too....does that mean the rest of the team quit on Marvin? Look, most everyone is ready to move on, it doesn't mean we all lose objectivity in the process. 

Even with good coaching this is not a winning team. The lines are atrocious, and it's mostly due to a lack of talent. I know everyone loves their fancy skill position guys, but you have to be able to block and get push from your dline to win in this league. We can do neither.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
1 step closer... Keep calm.. - Tony - 12-07-2020, 02:25 AM
RE: 1 step closer... Keep calm.. - Tony - 12-07-2020, 02:36 AM
RE: 1 step closer... Keep calm.. - PhilHos - 12-07-2020, 01:20 PM
RE: 1 step closer... Keep calm.. - Tony - 12-07-2020, 03:22 AM
RE: 1 step closer... Keep calm.. - Big_Ern - 12-07-2020, 08:47 AM
RE: 1 step closer... Keep calm.. - Big_Ern - 12-07-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: 1 step closer... Keep calm.. - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-07-2020, 01:36 PM