Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1 step closer... Keep calm..
(12-07-2020, 02:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I guess I’m just looking for why you believe the team as a whole is playing hard for him? If I’m not allowed to highlight a few players that aren’t, I don’t think throwing out a few guys like Boyd, Bates, Gio who were also good under “Mediocre Merv” is much evidence the other way. The vast majority of the team has underperformed under Zac Taylor. Including guys like AJ, Geno, and Dunlap who were all Pro Bowl players under Marvin. Dunlap alone should remove all doubt as to how badly this coaching staff has handled their players.

Because that's what I see. It's not just Bates and a few....I see effort from most of this team...with Geno, I can't tell. Is it injury or effort? I see effort even when execution is just bad. Bell is playing hard, Alexander, Hunt, really....I just see poor execution, bad technique here and there, and a lack of talent in the lines. That lack of talent makes it difficult on skill guys, no matter how good they are. This FO ****** Merv, and they did their rookie HC no favors when they didn't rectify the busts of Fisher, Og, and Price which was coupled with letting Whit and Zeitler walk. When I point to this, I just don't think folks are realizing how far those moves have set us back. Any normal FO acknowledges those mistakes, cuts bait, and tries to fix them. Not here.

So, yeah, Taylor is not equipped to coach here....and he should've cut bait on some assistants (is that him or the FO?). That said, the FO has done neither him, nor Marvin any favors with the way they bungaled the lines.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
1 step closer... Keep calm.. - Tony - 12-07-2020, 02:25 AM
RE: 1 step closer... Keep calm.. - Tony - 12-07-2020, 02:36 AM
RE: 1 step closer... Keep calm.. - PhilHos - 12-07-2020, 01:20 PM
RE: 1 step closer... Keep calm.. - Tony - 12-07-2020, 03:22 AM
RE: 1 step closer... Keep calm.. - Big_Ern - 12-07-2020, 08:47 AM
RE: 1 step closer... Keep calm.. - Big_Ern - 12-07-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: 1 step closer... Keep calm.. - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-07-2020, 02:16 PM